The EvoTorque® Battery Tool (EBT) features a new brushless motor, data memory and data transfer capabilities. Norbar have combined this with our
respected gearboxes to deliver a range of fast, reliable, accurate torque tools that retain key features from our EvoTorque® 2 range (see page 53).
Fast: EBT uses a powerful motor coupled with either a single speed or auto two speed gearbox for rapid joint completion times.
Durable: The industrial motor used by the EBT will keep going where most other battery tools will overheat.
Accurate: EBT is a transducer controlled battery powered torque tool designed for accurately applying torque to threaded fasteners. The unique
‘intelligent joint sensing’ technology continually measures the joint during tightening and when necessary, employs dynamic braking to
avoid torque over-shoot due to motor inertia, consistently achieving highly accurate results of up to ±3% of setting.
• Tool is not constrained by power cable or hose, improving safety,
convenience and versatility
• 18V, 5.0Ah battery and efficient motor give outstanding fastening
performance per charge.
• Up to 3 cold batteries can be simultaneously charged from flat in 45
• 'Safe to start' button ensures hands are safely positioned at start up
• OLED display ensures visibility in all conditions
• High powered LED to illuminate application
• 'Torque Only' mode provides the user with 'Ease of Use'
functionality aiding tool familiarity
• Traceable calibration certificate for torque & angle provided as
• Available in single speed ideal for torque with angle control
• Auto two speed configurations available for rapid joint completion
• Torque, Torque & Angle and Torque Audit modes available